The Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller by Drive Medical has been designed with all the qualities and features of the standard adult Safety Rollers and more! The Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller is available in two sizes (500 lb capacity and 1000 lb capacity). Both sizes feature height and width adjustments for the perfect fit.
Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller features:
- 400 lb - 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Welded steel frame.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism. When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll. Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Optional Retractable Seat can be stored on the side when not in use. The breaks are automatically engaged when seat is in use.
- Retractable Seat CE1286 and CE1287 are width adjustable.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.