Terms for Customer Rewards
- Program is open to current CWI Medical customers.
- Program available July 1, 2013.
- Participant must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Customer Rewards will be accrued at the rate of 2% per $10 dollar spent at CWI Medical excluding tax, shipping and coupons.
- Customer Rewards are based on total account spending at CWI Medical.
- Account spending can be on one purchase or through multiple purchases.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information with CWI Medical.
- Customer Rewards are not assignable, saleable, transferable, replaceable or redeemable for cash, other than as stated herein.
- CWI Medical is not responsible for rewards not received as a result of Member’s failure to update Member’s personal information.
- The Customer Rewards Program is continuous; no subsequent registration is required.
- CWI Medical maintains the right to terminate Members or change rules at any time.
- Customer Rewards initially earned on an item which is returned will be deducted in the period of the return. Returns may cause a negative Points balance.
- Customer is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, where applicable.
- Customer Rewards are earned on all eligible transactions completed at CWI Medical.
- All eligible purchases accrue rewards, and Reward Dollars are issued when an active consumer spends $10.00.
- Spend can be on one purchase or multiple purchases made over an unlimited time period.
- Shipping costs are not eligible to receive points.
- If account is inactive for 180 days, it will be reset to zero (0). Inactive is defined as not having any purchase activity posted to the CWI Medical member number associated with the account.
- If a customer believes his or her eligible purchase was incorrectly applied toward earning Customer Rewards they should contact Customer Relations at 1-(877) 929-4633.
- Requests must be received by CWI Medical Customer Relations within 90 days from the date of activity.
- Written requests should include the Customer’s name, address and daytime telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- Failure to supply the adequate and unaltered documentation may result in denial of such credits.
- Points may also be earned for engaging in non-purchase behavior online, such as Refer-A-Friend, answering a survey, with Customer Rewards increments varying at CWI Medical's discretion.
Reward Issuance and Redemption
- Customers spending at least $10 at CWI Medical will receive 2% back.
- Earned rewards for an order will be posted after your order has been shipped.
- Customer Rewards cannot be redeemed in full or in part for cash or gift certificates.
- Customer Rewards may expire with lapsed or unused accounts of 180 days of issuance date.
- Customer Rewards can be redeemed at CWI Medical.
- Your Points Totals can be viewed on your packing slip or invoice, or in your My Account section on cwimedical.com.
Cancellation and Termination Policy
- CWI Medical may terminate the Customer Rewards Program at any time.
- Upon termination of the Program, Customer forfeits any inactivated rewards.
- Repeated return of merchandise as part of this rewards program shall result in termination of Customer’s Rewards account if in CWI Medical’ sole opinion the behavior is determined to be fraudulent.
- Unpaid products due to inadequate funds in conjunction to using E-Checks shall result in termination of Customer’s Customer Rewards account.
Modification of Program Policy
Release of Liability or Limited Liability
- Customer releases CWI Medical, and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability relating to the Customer Rewards Program or this agreement.
Governing Law and Arbitration
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the substantive laws of the state of New York, without reference to conflict-of-laws.