For use with Adults, Pediatric, and Infants, our ADC ProScope Sprague Rappaport-Type Stethoscope by American Diagnostics Corporation features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (11/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability in most patients.
- Latex-free, double tube configuration.
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage.
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals.
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips.
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Traditional 16" tubing length in black only.
- Weighs 7 oz. / Overall length 24".
- One Year Warranty.
Model 640BK. Color: Black.