NEW! The Sentinel Fall Alarm with Voice by Micro-Tech is ideally suited for monitoring patients in a bed or chair setting. It's unique recordable voice feature allows you to tailor specific messages for residents to help avoid falls. The Sentinel's dual purpose monitoring feature allows you to monitor a patient with a pull string alarm or with a sensor mat placed under the patient.
The Sentinel Fall Alarm with Voice features:
- Recordable voice feature allows you to record a custom voice to help remind residents to obtain assistance.
- Nurse call compatible to easily interface with nurse call systems that have a standard mono jack plug. Requires T-Adaptor (Item #0440-137) and Nurse Call Cable (Item# 0707-569).
- Features a Pull String Magnet. Can also be used with Micro-Tech bed and chair sensor pads.
- No external switches - helps prevent resident tampering.
- Hi/Low volume control.
- No ON/OFF Switch. Features an automatic reset.
- Uses 9-Volt battery. Can be powered with an AC Adaptor.
- One-year standard limited warranty.