Oxi-Go Pro Oximeter
by Oximeter Plus
The Oxi-Go Pro Pulse Oximeter answers the sports and aviation markets' demand for a lightweight, inexpensive monitor for measuring blood oxygen saturation and heart rate during physically active and high-altitude activities. It offers the user a greater ability to monitor these vital signs under motion and is less expensive than most available devices.
The Oxi-Go Pro gives you a dual color, easy-to-read, high resolution OLED display. It also allows you to choose from six different display modes for reading from all sides and 10 adjustable settings of brightness that make it easy to read in the cockpit. The Oxi-Go Pro also includes a handy pulse bar and Plethysmogram.
Pilots love Oxi-Go Pro Oximeter because it allows them to quickly assess their
SpO2 while flying at high altitudes. Hypoxia can be a pilot's worst enemy, and
Oxi-Go Oximeter is a low-cost product which gives pilots peace of mind.
For sports and aviation use. Not for medical use
Measurement range: 70-100%
70%-79 %; ±3%
Measurement range: 30-235 bpm
30 - 100; ±2 bpm
101- 235; ±2%
Operation Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 131°F
Operation Humidity: ? RH85%
Storage Humidity: ? RH 85%
This product complies with IEC60601-1-2
for electromagnetic compatibility Class B
Type: Dual color High Resolution OLED display
Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar, Plethysmogram
Mode: Adjustable 10 levels
Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light
Deviation is smaller than ± 1% between values of Oxyhemoglobin
measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting
sources and that measured in dark room.
Dimension: 2.3 in(W) x 1.3 in(H) x 1.3 in(D)
Weight: 0.06 lbs(without batteries)
- Dual color HIGH RESOLUTION easy to read OLED display
- Display SpO2, Pulse Rate ,Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- 6 display modes for easy reading from all sides.
- Low power consumption, automatic power off.
- Approximately 30 Hour normal operation.
- Battery-low indicator
- 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- 10 setting adjustable brightness
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Small & lightweight design ( total 0.06 lbs without batteries )
- 2 year limited warranty
- Perfect For Sports and Aviation
- Display Type: Dual color High Resolution OLED display
- Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate, pulse bar, Plethysmogram
- Modes: 6 display modes for easy reading from all sides
- Brightness: Adjustable 10 levels
- Dimensions: 2.3 in(W) x 1.3 in(H) x 1.3 in(D)
- Weight: 0.06 lbs (about 1 ounce) (without batteries)
- Operation Temperature 41°F to 104°F
- Pulse Rate: Measurement range 30-235 bpm, Resolution 1bpm
- SpO2 Measurement range 70-100%
Measurement accuracy 80%-100%; ±2%
70%-79 %; ±3%