EleCare® DHA/ARA is an infant formula that is designed to meet the nutritional needs of infants.
Nutritionally complete hypoallergenic, and amino acid-based. Indicated for the dietary management of severe food allergies, protein maldigestion, malabsorption, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment, or other conditions in which an amino acid-based diet is required. DHA and ARA are nutrients found in breast milk that help support brain and eye development. Unflavored.
Each Can is 14.1 oz. Sold by Each or 6/Case.
|Protein Equivalent, g
|Linoleic Acid, mg
|Potential Renal Solute Load, mOsm
|Osmolality, mOsm/kg H2O
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize), bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see Powder Mixing Guide).
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (9.4 g) to each 2 fl oz of water; return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
For oral or tube feeding. Not for parenteral use. Use under medical supervision.