Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electronic pulses that causes passive exercise. The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth.
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
- Dual isolated channels.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 1-150 Hz.
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step.
- Contraction time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.