NutriHep Enteral Nutrition for Hepatic Patients provides an amino acid profile rich in branched-chain amino acids and low aromatic and ammonogenic amino acids for the nutritional management of hepatic patients. NutriHep is calorically dense, providing a high calorie to nitrogen ratio, to help maintain protein utilization for lean muscle mass.
- Patients with hepatic insufficiency or liver disease.
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
This product is a medical food for use as directed by a medical professional. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
promotes tolerance and optimal liver function in patients with hepatic disease:
- High in branched-chain amino acids and low in aromatic & ammonia-forming amino acids.
- High caloric density for fluid management.
- High calorie-to-nitrogen ratio to help maintain protein utilization for lean muscle mass.
- Low total fat, high MCT content to facilitate absorption.
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral supplementation.
- Complete tube feeding.
Water, Maltodextrin, Crystalline L-Amino Acids, contains less than 2% of Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT Source: Fractionated Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate (From Cow?s Milk), Modified Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Corn Oil, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Salt (Sodium Chloride), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K (Phylloquinone), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).