Pro-Stat ® Renal Care - Sugar Free, High Fiber
(Updated Formulation & Flavor!)
Pro-Stat® Renal Care liquid protein is an essential formula for the management of hypoalbuminemia and constipation. It is an enzyme- hydrolyzed concentrated complete protein with 15 grams of protein (30% DV), 5 grams of fiber (20% DV), and 90 k/cal per 30 ml (one ounce). Pro-Stat Sugar Free with Fiber is rich in Arginine, Glycine, Proline and Hydroxyproline with high nitrogen donor capability to accelerate tissue healing, a critical factor in replenishing depleted protein stores in patients with pressure ulcers, malnutrition, and low albumin levels. Pro-Stat is clinically proven to improve protein anabolism in hemodialysis patients.
Indications for use:
Hypoalbuminemia, Protein Energy Malnutrition, Unintentional Weight loss, Dialysis, Fluid Restricted, Wounds, Low Fiber and Protein Intake, Bowel Irregularity
All the Benefits of Pro-Stat Now with Fiber!
- One ounce (30 ml) provides 15 g protein, 5 g fiber and 90 Kcal.
- 30 % DV of Protein, 20% DV of Fiber
- Complete protein - hydrolyzed for rapid absorption.
- Contains Fiber with Prebiotics to promote colon health & regularity
- Low in Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus
- Ideal for med pass or as a supplement.
- Acceptable for diabetics.
- Low cost, easy-to-give, easy-to-take, ready-to-use liquid
Available in 30 oz bottles and 1 oz unit dose packets
Model No. 60064. Flavor: Tangerine.
In addition to the standard quality ingredients found in of Pro?Stat® 101 and Pro?Stat® Sugar Free 64, the Pro?Stat® Renal Care includes two fiber sources, polydextrose and fructooligosaccharides (FOS) to provide 5 grams of soluble fiber.
Polydextrose is a common [soluble] functional fiber. Soluble fibers:
- Play a role in absorbing water to increase stool bulk and moisture that promotes regularity and ease of defecation
- Slow gastric emptying and transit time that helps manage post meal blood glucose spikes
- Bind with fatty acids to promote good blood lipid levels
FOS is a [soluble] prebiotic functional fiber. In addition to the above benefits noted for soluble fibers, prebiotic fibers are associated with a number of health benefits including:
- Producing short chain fatty acids that promote the growth of the beneficial bacteria found in the GI tract
- Increasing mineral absorption to help balance fluid and sodium absorption that in turn discourages diarrhea
- Modulating the immune system
Indications: Hypoalbuminemia, Protein Energy Malnutrition, Unintended Weight Loss, Dialysis, Fluid Restricted, Low Fiber and Protein Intake, Constipation.
Use orally or with tube feeding.
Pro-Stat ® Renal Care is a naturally viscous liquid. Do Not Refrigerate. Store and serve at room temperature. Refrigeration causes gelling. Excessive heat could cause product
to expand. If product is stored under 30° F, it may thicken slightly; return to normal consistency at room temperature for 3-4 hours. Discard three (3) months after opening. Record date opened on
bottom of container.
Pro-Stat ® is a medical food. Consult your health care professional on use of this product.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Purified Water,
Glycerin, Polydextrose, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Flavor, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, and Neotame
Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free.