Pulmocare is Therapeutic Nutrition for People With COPD
Pulmocare is a high-calorie, low-carbohydrate formula designed to help reduce carbon dioxide production, which may be helpful for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, or respiratory failure. Pulmocare is appropriate for ambulatory or ventilator-dependent patients.
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition.
- Contains 20% of fat as MCT to enhance fat absorption.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1420 Cal (947 mL).
- Fortified with the antioxidants all-natural vitamin E, beta-carotene, and vitamin C.
- For tube or oral feeding
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition
- Not for parenteral use
- Use under medical supervision