We accept returns within 30 days of an order of CWI Medical products in original, unused condition.
* To return a product purchased through the CWI Medical Online Store:
1. Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number through Customer Service at 1-877-9-CWIMED or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Warehouse must receive items within 15 days of an RMA number being issued. All returns without an RMA number will not be accepted and cannot be credited.
2. Print and fill out the Return Form
3. Enclose the form with your items and send to:
200 Allen Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735
• Allow 7-10 days for processing your return once we receive it.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping & handling charges unless an error occurred on our part in shipping your order.
To exchange a product, please order the replacement product(s) and return the original(s) in unused condition for refund. Please note that it may take up to 4 weeks to complete the entire return/refund process.
For refunds, we will issue you an immediate refund of the value of your returned goods minus a $3.00 nominal fee in order to offset the cost of order processing and re-stocking. For opened items, a 15% restocking-fee will be applied.
*Please Note: Personal care items (pillows, cushions, etc), Special order items and Clearance Items are non-returnable. For health and safety reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of eating (nutritionals), hygiene (Bathroom Safety Items, such as Commodes, Bath Chairs, Shower Chairs, & Transfer Benches, Toilet Safety Items, Bedroom and Bathroom products) and mouth (Enteral Feeding Sets and Pumps) products. Once installed, Power Chairs and Power Scooters are non-returnable. Welch Allyn products are made-to-order and non-returnable. If you are unsure if the product you are ordering is non-returnable, please call us at 1-877-9-CWIMED.
Damaged/ Expired Items - Merchandise damaged during shipment or expired merchandise must be reported to cwimedical.com within 5 days of receipt. Please call us during our normal business hours (Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST) to notify us of any damaged or expired items (please have your order number and the item description ready when you call). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged or expired item(s) and send you a replacement order. Any items that have been used will void your right to return it.
IMPORTANT - Please be advised that certain items (such as nutritionals) that are sent to warm weather climates or in the summertime can melt if left outside in the heat. If you will not be available to receive your package(s), please leave instructions for the carrier to leave your delivery in a cool area, at a neighbor's house, or not to deliver if no one is home. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition, and all of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. We cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.