providesVital signs in seconds, payback in no time!
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs,
the first ever hospital-grade, automated, multi-parameter device created specifically
to spot-check vital signs. The Spot Vital Signs offers measurements that are
quick, easy, affordable, and accurate. Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg). Blood Pressure
Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1--1992 AAMI Standards. Dimensions: 9.70" x 5.72"
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs features:
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- SureTemp thermometry (420TB-E1 and 42NTB-E1).
- Nellcor's motion tolerant SpO2 technology with finger clip sensor (42N0B-E1
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure,
MAP and pulse rate.
- Adult durable one-piece blood pressure cuff.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Lightweight and portable.
Please Note: This item is custom made and non-returnable, but covered under
Welch Allyn's 2 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor.