Vital signs in seconds, payback in no time! Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Monitor
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs,
the first ever hospital-grade, automated, multi-parameter device created specifically
to spot-check vital signs. The Spot Vital Signs offers measurements that are
quick, easy, affordable, and accurate. Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg). Blood Pressure
Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1--1992 AAMI Standards. Dimensions: 9.70" x 5.72"
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs features:
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- SureTemp thermometry (420TB-E1 and 42NTB-E1).
- Nellcor's motion tolerant SpO2 technology with finger clip sensor (42N0B-E1
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure,
MAP and pulse rate.
- Adult durable one-piece blood pressure cuff.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Lightweight and portable.
Please Note: This item is custom made and non-returnable, but covered under
Welch Allyn's 2 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor.