The Heavy Duty Steel Crutches by Drive Medical provides added safety and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with steel to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use.
Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. This crutch is available in two sizes: adult and tall adult. It can withstand a weight capacity of 550 lbs. and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. Durable steel construction. Push buttons easily adjust height in 1" increments. Comfortable contoured underarm design. Large non skid jumbo size vinyl contoured tips.
Heavy Duty Steel Crutches features:
- 550 lb weight capacity
- Durable steel construction.
- Push-buttons easily adjust height in 1" increments.
- Adult - Low setting: 47", High setting: 55" from armrest to floor. Ideal for Adult Height 5'2" - 5'10"
- Tall Adult - Low setting: 55", High setting: 63" from armrest to floor. Ideal for Adult Height 5'10" - 6'6"
- Comfortable, contoured underarm design.
- Large, non-skid jumbo size vinyl contoured tips.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.