Maple Cinnamon French Toast Puree is the perfect way to start the day off right. This breakfast classic is creamy, smooth and delicious. Serve alone or top with syrup, or for a tasty dessert. Combine this puree with the Mixed Fruit and Berry Puree for a delightful fruit cobbler.
* Unopened, this product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening in a separate container.
15 oz. Cans | About 5 servings per can | 12/Case
Steam, Microwave or Heat in Saucepan to 160º and serve.
• Convenient – Ready-to-eat/open, heat and serve
• Flavorful – Made with real ingredients
• Reliable – Consistent texture and nutrition with 5 servings per can
• Versatile – May be shaped and frozen
Water, Bread [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Barley Malt, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less of the Following: Vital Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Salt, Yeast, Yeast Nutrients (Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Ammonium Phosphate), Dough Conditioners (Ethoxylated Mono & Diglycerides, Dextrin, Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Guar Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Ascorbic Acid, Corn Starch, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (preservatives)], Sugar, Butter (Sweet Cream, Salt), Whole Egg Powder, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Maple Flavor, Spice, Salt, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Food Starch-Modified.
* Product contains eggs or egg by products
* Product contains milk or milk by products
* Product contains soybeans or soybeans by products
* Product contains wheat or wheat by products