Mixed Fruit and Berry Puree is made with real fruits such as apples, peaches, strawberries, blueberries and cherries. This mixed fruit and berry puree can also be a refreshing dessert. Combine with Maple Cinnamon French Toast Puree for a delicious cobbler, add whipped topping for a fruit parfait, or mix with vanilla pudding for a berry sorbet.
* Unopened, this product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening in a separate container.
15 oz. Cans | About 5 servings per can | 12/Case
Steam, Microwave or Heat in Saucepan to 160º and serve.
• Convenient – Ready-to-eat/open, heat and serve
• Flavorful – Made with real ingredients
• Reliable – Consistent texture and nutrition with 5 servings per can
• Versatile – May be shaped and frozen
Apples, Peaches, Water, Sugar, Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, Gellan Gum, Sodium Citrate.