Please choose a body region on the right for you to pin point the problem area of your body.
Shop by Condition
Shop by Brand
For Medical Professional
Mixed Fruit and Berry Puree is made with real fruits such as apples, peaches, strawberries, blueberries and cherries. This mixed fruit and berry puree can also be a refreshing dessert. Combine with Maple Cinnamon French Toast Puree for a delicious cobbler, add whipped topping for a fruit parfait, or mix with vanilla pudding for a berry sorbet.
* Unopened, this product will be stable for up to 24 months when stored in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening in a separate container.
15 oz. Cans | About 5 servings per can | 12/Case
Steam, Microwave or Heat in Saucepan to 160º and serve.
• Convenient – Ready-to-eat/open, heat and serve
• Flavorful – Made with real ingredients
• Reliable – Consistent texture and nutrition with 5 servings per can
• Versatile – May be shaped and frozen
Apples, Peaches, Water, Sugar, Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries, Cranberries, Gellan Gum, Sodium Citrate.
Maple Cinnamon French Toast Puree is the perfect way to start the day off right. This breakfast classic…
More Details >