Harvey DLX Triple Head Stethoscope
Welch Allyn Harvey DLX Triple Head Stethoscopes are specifically designed to accentuate important sounds and enable you to hear cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds without relying on difficult "variable pressure" techniques. The Harvey DLX is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted brass chestpieces to transmit a full range of physical sounds. Providing clear, crisp sound, the Harvey DLX helps enhance your auscultation capabilities.
- New Longer 28" Length
- Full-range, cardiology/pulmonary stethoscope
- Rotatable triple-head (brass bell and corrugated diaphragm) chestpieces
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binaurals
- Rotatable binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Latex Free
- 10-year warranty
Also Available with double-head (brass bell and flat diaphragm).
Harvey DLX Accessory Kit, Item 5079-315 (Sold separately
) includes: Pediatric Chestpiece,
Flat Diaphragm, Corrugated Diaphragm, One Pair of Soft Ear Tips, One Pair of Hard Ear Tips.