Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series
For simple and accurate vital signs assessment or continuous monitoring, the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs 300 Series is the definition of "advanced monitoring made affordable."
Like the original Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor, the 300 Series helps enhance your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allow you to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information you need.
In addition to the great features you've come to expect from Welch Allyn, the Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series provides these exciting features:
- Separate patient modes for adult, pediatric & neonatal support
Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 features:
- Fast, accurate temperature readings with SureTemp® Plus thermometry
- Simple, straightforward operation with innovative monitor design
- Standard noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP
- Optional - SureTemp® Plus Thermometry, Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- Simple to use - LCD display facilitates menu navigation
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, intuitive icons, and built-in memory capability
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options
And because the 300 Series monitor is ideal for both routine assessment and continuous monitoring of vital signs, it's like getting two devices at one low price!
Please Note: This item is custom made and non-returnable, but covered under Welch Allyn's 2 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor.