Please choose a body region on the right for you to pin point the problem area of your body.
Shop by Condition
Shop by Brand
Item # SPOT-NEL NIBPST | SKU # WEL-42NTB-E1
Vital signs in seconds, payback in no time!
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Monitor
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs, the first ever hospital-grade, automated, multi-parameter device created specifically to spot-check vital signs. The Spot Vital Signs offers measurements that are quick, easy, affordable, and accurate. Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg). Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds SP1--1992 AAMI Standards. Dimensions: 9.70" x 5.72" x 4.73".
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs features:
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- SureTemp thermometry (420TB-E1 and 42NTB-E1).
- Nellcor's motion tolerant SpO2 technology with finger clip sensor (42N0B-E1 and 42NTB-E1).
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, MAP and pulse rate.
- Adult durable one-piece blood pressure cuff.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use. Lightweight and portable.
Please Note: This item is custom made and non-returnable, but covered under Welch Allyn's 2 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor.