Please choose a body region on the right for you to pin point the problem area of your body.
Shop by Condition
Shop by Brand
Cleans and disinfects in one step, and are ready to use; Bactericidal, Virucidal. Our PDI Sani-Cloth Plus Wipes have a Low Alcohol of 14.85% for disinfecting non-porous hard surfaces, and are made to be use on surfaces and equipment such as stainless steel, formica, glass, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets and other hard non-porous surfaces.
Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician, dental offices, tattoo parlours, and other critical care areas where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is of prime importance.
Sani-Cloth Plus Wipes eliminate the hazards of airborne sprays. Unique deep well lid provides adequate space to store and access the next wipe. Convenient: unique canister design provides the freedom of one-hand dispensing. EPA approved product. Low Alchohol (14.85%) Bactericidal, tubercolocidal and virucidal.
Model No. Q89072: Wipe Size: 6" x 6 3/4". Available by Tube (160 ct) or by Case (12 Tubs, 1,920 cloths)
• #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare
• EPA-registered low level disinfectant.
• Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use.
• Cleans and disinfects in one step.
• Bactericidal, Virucidal
• Compatible with a broad range of hard nonporous surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments
• Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution -- reduce waste and save time
• Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
• Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
• Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
• Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
• Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.
Sani-Cloth® Plus wipes have a shelf life of 24 months from date of manufacture. This expiration date is stamped directly on the product.