Measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate with our Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter designed to fit a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
Features for our Drive Medical Pulse Oximeter (Fingertip Style)
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Model No. MQ3000
Specifications for Drive Medical Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
||20 to 30 hours
||2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable
||2.2(L) x 1.2(W) x 1.3(H)
||Limited 2 Year
Operation Guide for Drive Medical Pulse Oximeter - Fingertip
- Insert the two batteries properly to the direction, and then replace the cover.
- Open the clip
- Let the user’s finger put into the rubber cushions of the clip (make sure the finger is in the right position), and then clip the finger.
- Press the switch button once on front panel.
- Do not shake the finger and keep the user at ease during the process. Meanwhile, human body is not recommended in movement status.
- Get the information directly from screen display.
Reparing and Maintenance for the Drive Medical Pulse Oximeter
- Please change the batteries when the low-voltage displayed on the screen.
- Please clean the surface of the device before using. Wipe the device with medical alcohol first, and then let it dry in air or clean it by dry clean fabric.
- Using the medical alcohol to disinfect the product after use, prevent from cross infection for next time use.
- Please take out the batteries if the oximeter is not in use for a long time.
- The best storage environment of the device is - 40°C to 60°C ambient temperature and not higher than 95% relative humidity
High-pressure sterilization cannot be used on the device.