Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue ZOLL believes an AED Defibrillator should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That's why you need ZOLL's AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
ZOLL's AED Plus Defibrillator features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions"
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression in real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro
- Guidelines 2005 Ready
- Post-Event Electrode Replacement Program (PEER)
Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator Includes:
- Zoll AED Plus (5 year warranty)
- One CPR-DPadz (5 year warranty)
- One Sleeve of Batteries (5 year warranty)
- One Soft Carry Case
Model Number 21000010102011010.
Special Offer through December 31, 2014. With your order of our Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator with Kit, you get a set of Pedi Pads FREE!
- Kit includes: AED Plus, CPR-DPadz, batteries, and soft carry case.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised
- A one-piece pad for fast accurate placement of electrodes
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores