Button your buttoned-down shirt, and zip up your coat with some extra assistance with our Button Aid/Zipper Pull. Recommended for those with limited dexterity or use of only one hand. This instrument passes a loop through button hole, over button and pulling button through loop with the assistance of the easy-grip handle.
- It comes equipped with a hook on each end that makes dressing up an easier process by reducing excessive bending and stretching. Ideal for those with limited mobility or those recovering from injuries or surgery.
- Button aid. On one end, the button hole loop helps you button up shirts, blouses and jackets. It works well with standard size buttons. Just pass the loop through the button hole, over the button and pull button through the loop. Easy!
- Zipper pull. A small metal hook is attached to the other end that assists with zippers on jackets, coats, sweatshirts and pants.
- Easy to grip. The durable wood construction is made to last and feels comfortable in your hand.
- Compact and portable. This lightweight dressing stick is only 9 ¼ inches long so you can take it anywhere. It fits nicely in your bag, purse or backpack.
Model 640-8104-0021. For Small Shirt Buttons.